As you may know, Tome Topple is coming up fast! It’s a two week readathon hosted by Sam from ThoughtsonTomes going from Nov 17th – Nov 29th. She has asked us to help her host the readathon! You can see our post with the rules and stuff here.
So the idea is to read books that are over 500 pages and I’ve got two that I’d like to get through.
Wall of Storms by Ken Liu
I read the first one and simply adored it, but the second one is so daunting that I have just been avoiding it. This is the perfect time to get through it! I read and drunk reviewed the first one here.
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
This has been on my TBR since the dawn of time and I am SO excited to get into her world. I’ve heard nothing but good things from this author and I CANNOT WAIT.
- Read more than 1 tome – check
- Read a graphic novel – I thought about it, but I couldn’t find one that I was dying to read
- Read a tome that is part of a series – check and check
- Buddy read a tome – If anyone is going to read these let me know!! I’d love to
- Read an adult novel – I believe both are, but Wall of Storms definitely is.
I really am super pumped about this readathon. Check out the twitter page @tome_topple for updates and sprints! I’ll be hosting a few.
What are you guys going to read??
Until next time, we remain forever drunkenly yours,