In case you hadn’t heard already, we’re hosting Booziebookathon July 27th-Aug 3rd! See our announcement post with signups and such here. Be sure to follow the Twitter account for giveaways and sprints!
Here are our TBRs!!
- Vodka and Red Wine: Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera: I picked this up at ALA and met the author. I’m v v excited to read it.
- Rum/Tequila and Beer: The Killing Light by Myke Cole: I picked this up at ALA as well. I am excited for it, and it’s relatively short so I should be able to get through it quickly.
- Smirnoff Ice and White Wine: Demon of the Whitelands by Nikki Z. Richard: This seems like it would be set in the winter.
- Vodka: The Revisioners by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
- Rum/Tequila: Patron Saints of Nothing by Randy Ribay
- Gin and White Wine: Our Dark Duet by V.E. Schwab
- Champagne and Shot: All Systems Red by Martha Wells
- Whiskey: Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi
- Beer: Slay by Brittney Morris
- Red Wine and Smirnoff Ice: Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas
- Vodka: Legend by Marie Lu
- Whiskey: The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
- Gin: Leap Days by Katherine Lanpher
- Rum/Tequila: Lulu in Marakech by Diane Johnson
- Shot: Captain Marvel: Higher Further Faster More – DeConnick, Lopez, and Loughridge
- Red Wine: The Austen Playbook by Lucy Parker
- White Wine: Literally All Of The Books I’ve Chosen
- Beer: Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
- Shot & White Wine: All Systems Red by Martha Wells
- Beer: The Liar’s Daughter by Megan Cooley Peterson
- Vodka & Gin & Red Wine: The Incendiaries by R.O. Kwon
- Whiskey & Champagne: The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick
- Tequila & Smirnoff Ice: Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
COMMENT DOWN BELOW: What are YOU gonna read??
We can’t wait!!!
Until next time we remain forever drunkenly yours,
Sam, Ginny, Linz, and Minda