Woo, this one is going to be fun…
5. Circe by Madeline Miller: Everyone else loved this. I was supremely disappointed in it. It was entirely too slow.
4. For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig: I drunk reviewed this. I didn’t enjoy it. I was confused, the world building was lacking, and the villain made no sense.
3. Rule by Ellen Goodlett: Woof. The first 2/3 of the book, written in 3 POVs, was EXACTLY THE SAME. It was so disappointing. The premise had so much potential. The last third was good, but the first 2/3… yikes. Drunk Review.
2. Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller: So so sad. I adored the first book. This one felt like a first draft, not a final draft. It was incomplete, plot holes, poor editing (though that could have been because it was an ARC so I didn’t take points off for it) and the ending was just… ugh. Drunk Review.
1. The Fifth Knight by Jesikah Sundin: reverse-harem Arthurian story. It was horrible, and not just because it was a genre i don’t really go for. The dialogue was insanely juvenile.
Until next time, I remain forever drunkenly yours,