Sam here. Today’s Top 5 Wednesday topic is for our favorite SFF Booktubers, a crossover from the Booktube SFF Awards. Though, since we’re bloggers, I’m adding a couple of them to the list as well =) Here it goes!
5. Nadine from NadsBookNook – She’s always so good about engaging with the community, leaving comments, and genuinely rooting for us all to succeed. Her book reviews also ROCK!
4. Drew from The Tattooed Book Geek – He is so fucking metal, and he always brings really well thought out reviews and discussion posts. He also does this thing… Fun and Inappropriate Book Covers to make you smile.
3. Sarah Jane from The Book Life – I love SJ. Especially her IG and the bunnies. But I found her through Sam and her reviews are really well thought out and I trust her opinion a lot.
2. Kitty G – She’s one of my auto-watch booktubers. She reads almost entirely adult SFF and seems to be able to find the unique needles in the proverbial haystack if you know what I mean. She LOVES SFF. Also, as an SBFBO judge, she brings a bunch of self-published authors to light. Which I super appreciate.
1. Sam from Thoughts on Tomes – DUH. She’s a friend of mine, we both love books, she came to my house for Thanksgiving. Origin Story: she was at the NovaTeen Book Festival 2018 and I put on my big girl pants and walked up and said “Hi, I’m Sam” she went… “…hi.. I’m also Sam” and the rest is history. xoxo