Happy Monday, Boozie Book Nerds!
Friendly reminder that not all lives can matter until black lives do.
What Ginny Finished
None, lol, I’m a mess
What Ginny is Currently Reading
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers: The very responsible Grace Porter got married while drunk in Vegas on vacation. She’s finally finished her Phd and is feeling a little lost. To recover, she goes to visit her barely known wife in New York. This book has such quiet vibes but at the same point, I feel like it’s a book meant for millennials in that the problems they have feel very relatable.
Well I had a shitty week, but I finished a book!
What Sam Finished
- Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon: lol.
- Freedom Fire by DJ Older (Dactyl Hill Squad #2): i wanted something easy since the ken liu book is taking me for fucking ever and this was v cute.
What Sam is Currently Reading:
- The Discord of Gods by Jenn Lyons: ooooooh holy gods I cannot believe we got approved for an arc of this. As you all know I LOVE this series so fucking much. I just started a couple hours ago. I don’t want this series to end. If you want to know what it’s about, check my review of book 1 since this is book 5
- The Veiled Throne by Ken Liu: this is the third book in the dandelion dynasty series. These books are NOT short and they are NOT fast paced, but I’m listening on audio and am just over half way.
No update from Ginny this week.
Until next time, we remain forever drunkenly yours,
— Sam, Ginny, and Minda