We’ve been nominated by Angelica over at Book Cover Girls to do the Versatile Blogger Award, tag, thingy. Thhank you, Angelica!!!
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
7 Parker Facts:
It’s ame! Pario! I’ve been adrinking! I’m aruining this shitty trope of an accenta! I’ve been ataggeda to tell ya 7 things about myself. Hoohoo! *star music commences; ethnicism ends*
- The Tenth Doctor is my favorite. I watch the shit out of some Doctor Who. The show manages to be smart, scathing, sometimes scary, and always aware of what it is. David tenant (aka ya boy Barty Crouch, jr, if ya nasty) is the doctor I associate with the tardis, nahmean. Plus he associates, for one episode (the first time we meet her) with the baddest time traveler of all time, Queen River Song. He’s 1 degree of swoon association away, nahmean. Close enough.
- My biggest regret in life is not playing football my junior and senior years of high school. I didn’t know I was an athlete; no one told me. All the dollars I paid for college should have be paid for me , goddammit. My little brother did it and I (😌😌)was the better athlete. I still dominate social sports leagues and talk infinite shit, so cash me outside if you’re about that life.
- I would have been an all state tubist, but all district auditions were after the act senior year, which I took hungover (96th percentile whatupppp) and was the last auditioner by an hour. I tied with the 2nd chair chick. They gave it to her because she went first. She flubbed the soli at the concert. I’m not still mad, You’re still mad! Shut up!!
- I still play the tuba. I marched at uva for all 4 years and took goddam 5 years off before I played again. Now I’m in the Washington redskins marching band. It’s mega litt bc they’re my childhood favorite team. #HTTR and all that. Look for me at every home game, smack dab between the south end zone field goal posts. I’m in ray-bans. I’m ✌🏾not✌🏾drunk.
- I’m kinda depressed. It’s hella undiagnosed, and Not to diminish the severity of such a tragic mental illness, but I find myself growing more self reflective in 2017, and as I do so, admitting to myself and others how scared and sad I am, kinda all the time. I’m a life-of-the-party ass nigga so it’s hard to conceptualize if you know me well but shit it’s hard to conceptualize if you ARE me so. If you got a good therapist in Arlington, va, slide in the DMs
- When I was 25, I had a prodigious case of baby fever. I used to giggle at pictures of toddlers and listen to my cousins’ pregnant bellies, smiling and crying like a fucking idiot. TBH i SHOULD have a child from that time in my life; I had serious girlfriends and would “accidentally” not pull out. Yet, God is good; here I am, not miserable, chasing a naked, shitty human. Bullet dodged.
- Fuck duke. Fuckem
7 Sam Facts:
- I am Latina: my family hails from Argentina. Dad was born here, grew up there, and returned for college and beyond. My grampa still lives down there. 🙂
- I hate cheese: yep. I do. A lot. It’s gross. Pizza is good, Kraft mac n cheese is good, the occasional provolone on turkey sandwiches is fine. But in general, blegh.
- I love NFL football. Specifically the Eagles: we live in D.C. I’ve always lived in this area but the fam is from PA and so there you have it.
- My vice – Gossip Girl: I know I know it’s a terrible show but I will binge it so hard.
- Penguins are the best animal
- I am a giant Disney fan: quiz me I dare you.
- FUCK DUKE. Fuckem
Who do we nominate?? Uh… has anyone not done this tag yet? I feel like I’m the last one…