Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is courtesy of Minda!
As a book lover, I’m always on the lookout for people like me so we can chat about our fave topic: books! And it’s easy to find likeminded people if you know what to look for.
You know you’re a book lover when…
- Your book shelf is full, of course.
- And it is 75% books you’ve read, 25% books on your TBR. Oh, that never ending TBR.
- You always have a book with you, but mostly likely two in case you want to switch genres. Right now, I have The Sound of Stars ARC on the Kindle app, Sufficiently Advanced Magic on Audible, a physical copy of What to Expect: The First Year, and a number of library check outs on Libby.
- You LOVE talking about what you are reading. And what you finished. And what you’re going to read. And your favorite characters. And… you get the picture.
- You follow at least 5 authors or book bloggers on social media. A few of my faves on Twitter are Kiersten White, Angie Thomas, Samantha from Thoughts on Tomes, and Will Read for Booze (duh).
- At least one of your top 10 books is from childhood. (And I’m guessing it is Harry Potter.)
- You have a specific view of how a book should be treated (dog-eared vs pristine; book flaps on vs off) and it is very important to you. Personally, dog-eared, flaps off, with Will Read for Booze bookmark.
- You’ve given an audio book a try—And. Have. Feelings. If you haven’t tried and think you’re adamantly against, I seriously implore you to give it a try! Then feel however you feel.
- When asked, you can think of at least one book you picked up for the book cover alone. I maintain that the Twilight series covers are great, regardless of the content.
- You open listicles like these all the time. And always get at least 8/10!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Arsty Reader Girl. Check out their blog for topics and such.